I know you’re itching for some Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer information, so how about the confirmed game modes? Will that keep you satisfied for a couple days until the game comes out? No? Me neither, but I’m going to give them to you anyways.
- Team Deathmatch – Typical TDM, but can also be played multi-team, meaning you can play with more than 2 teams.
- Free-For-All – Typical FFA game mode, nothing new here.
- Domination – 3 Flags, rescue to take control of the flags for more time than opponent. Can also be played multi-team.
- Demolition – 2 Bomb sites, teams race to plant or defuse the bombs to extend the time.
- Kill Confirmed – Similar to TDM except you need to collect the dog tags of the person you kill in order to get credit. Can also be played multi-team.
- Hardpoint – New Game Mode – Similar to King of the Hill. An area appears on the map and you must keep your guys within it for as long as possible.
- Headquarters – Race to control the headquarters once it appears.
- Capture the Flag – Each team must race to the other team’s base, steal their flag and bring it back to their own base.
- Search & Destroy – One team attempts to plant a bomb at 1 of 2 bomb sites. No respawns.
As far as I can tell from this list, it looks like Sabotage didn’t make the cut, but everything else seems to be here. What do you guys think of the game modes? Do you think multi-team is going to be more fun than just straight up Team vs Team?